We do everything in our power to protect your privacy and process all personal data with care. Moduli Print observes all applicable laws and legislation at all times, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- Process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data to the minimum data necessary for the intended purpose;
- Ask for your explicit consent to process your personal data if required by law;
- Have taken appropriate technical and/or organisational measures to secure your personal data;
- Do no transfer personal data to third parties unless necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point your rights out to you and respect them.
There are various ways in which you can share personal data with us:
- Via our websites and applications (online shop)
- By e-mail
- Via telephone contact
- By mail, by filling in a form, or by leaving your business card
Moduli Print bv
6099 NC Beegden
Why do we process personal data
Modili Print processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Performing a contract, e.g. by delivering products to an address;
- Communication about contracts to answer your questions, for instance, or to notify you of Module Print’s products and services;
- Administrative purposes;
- Improving our organisation’s IT system and processes.
As a rule, we do not share your personal data with anyone outside of Moduli Print. However, there are a number of trusted third parties with whom we (may) share your personal data. Moduli Print only shares personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the purposes detailed above.
We make use of third-party services for payroll and personnel administration, pension management, IT network maintenance and product transport, for example.
Moduli Print never shares personal data with other parties with which we do not have a processor agreement. Naturally, we have made the necessary arrangements with parties (processors) with which we do have a processor agreement to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not share data provided by you to third parties unless we are legally required and permitted to do so. An example of this could be the police requesting information or personal data from us in connection with an investigation. In this case, we would be bound to cooperate and obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you have consented to this in writing.
We do not share personal data with third parties located outside the EU.
Persons under 16 years of age
We only process personal data of persons under 16 years of age if written consent has been given by a parent, guardian or legal representative.
We secure our premises with cameras to protect our employees, visitors and property. In practice, this has proved to be an important tool in the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences and in dealing with other violations. All our camera surveillance is open and signalled by images. Only authorised persons have access to the footage. If no emergency has occurred, all footage will be kept for 4 weeks before being erased.
Moduli does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or longer than required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including the following measures:
- All employees accessing your data on behalf of Moduli Print have a duty of confidentiality;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of personal data protection;
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We back up all data so that they can be restored in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to access, correct or erase the personal data we have about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the above requests.
Google Analytics / cookies
Moduli Print uses Google Analytics. All your data are anonymised and your IP address is masked. We have a processing agreement with Google and share no other data for additional Google services.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. Naturally, we always hope that we can come to a satisfactory solution together. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Authority, the Dutch privacy watchdog.
21 June 2018